Our professional staff has experience in cleaning large and small retail stores. Services
offered include floor maintenance, restroom sanitizing, pressure washing and
maintenance of food areas. Safety training for these facilities includes identifying
hazardous safety violations and reporting suspicious activities to appropriate
Retail outlets and maintenance includes but is not limited to the following:
• Remove debris from landscape pots and planters.
• Sweep and clean entrances.
• Clean and remove smudges from entry door glass.
• Clean and polish entry handles, sills, doorplates and metal rim.
• Dust and clean baseboards, ledges and exit signs.
• Clean glass, wood or metal doors, and doorjambs.
• Empty ashtrays and clean sand urns, fill sand as needed.
• Sweep and mop all hard floors.
• Clean and sanitize water fountains.
• Spot clean and vacuum carpets.
• Sweep, dust mop and damp mop floors.
• Complete floor care, including stripping, sealing, waxing and burnishing.
• Report burned out lights to management and replace as needed.
• Restroom cleaning and sanitization.
• Secure all doors and turn off appropriate lights upon completion of work.